Friday, December 10, 2010

ValuedOpinions.com Scam Alert

I just wanted to let everyone know Valued Opinions ripped me off. After redeeming two rewards in the past, I reached $19.50 and had $2.50 pending. That last $2.50 stayed in pending for well over a year. Every month, I'd send a new complaint to them. Weeks later, they'd say to wait a few more weeks, that they're behind on approving surveys.

I have yet to get that $2.50, and I completed another $0.50 survey a few days ago. We'll see if I get that. If I do, I'm still cutting my losses and redeeming an Amazon.com certificate. I'm tired of waiting months to see my rewards.

3 comments:

Joshua Maines AKA FJGamer said...

I have an update on the VO situation. They approved the 50 cents, but the $2.50 is still pending. I reached $20, though, so I'm trying to redeem that for Amazon.com... unsuccessful so far.

Joshua Maines AKA FJGamer said...

I finally got my redemption code, so I finally received something for all my trouble. That means $20 for my Amazon balance.

game-online said...

games girl 123
Baby hazel games for girls
cool math games run 2
bgame