Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yessir, I play Xbox.

Here's just a small image of my Xbox controller (S type) hooked up to a USB cable. It should be enough to prove I use my Xbox controller to play PC games. I haven't used it much yet, but I have got it working with Portal and Half-Life 2: Episode One.

In other news, I have been studying the Ogre3D graphics API, and I think I may be able to make a decent playground game with it. This will be my long-term goal this year, as I try to move my focus away from Flash-powered games. This shift in focus was inspired by my realization that I won't be able to cough up the cash for the latest Flash and that 3D in Flash still sucks. (Shockwave, why did you have to die!?)

Oh, and yes, this blog is dead. I just used the picture as an excuse to post here again. If you want to keep track of my work, visit my website.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....